- Music-only audio track (Widescreen version only)
- SFX-only audio track (Full Screen version only)
- Audio commentary by John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, and Lee Unkrich
- Sound Design
- Geri's Game (the short film from 1997)
- Finding Nemo: Fishy Facts (2003 re-release only)
- "A Bug's Land" Game (2003 re-release only)
In the pre-production section of this disc, there are a "Fleabie" reel, the original treatment for A Bug's Life, a storyboard pitch, a comparison between the storyreel and final versions of a scene from the movie, and two abandoned sequences ("Original Museum Opening" and "P.T.'s Office").
In "Design", you can take a look at early sketches of the characters and the locations.
For "Production", there are some featurettes called "Behind the Scenes of A Bug's Life", "Voice Casting", "Early Tests", and a progression demonstration of another scene of the movie in four different angles (storyreel, layout, animation, and shaders and lighting).
Under "Release", you can look at some posters and an ad campaign, watch two trailers, some character interviews, a reframing featurette, and some reframing examples.
In Other Countries
|Country of origin||Release date|
|South Korea||April 10, 2002|
|UK||September 9, 2002|
|Japan||September 20, 2002|
|France||November 27, 2002|