A Goofy Movie made its theatrical debut on April 7, 1995. It was released on VHS almost exactly five months later, with the first copies produced in July. This was the first animated movie to contain the gold Walt Disney Home Video logo, replacing the Sorcerer Mickey's logo for animated movies.
Now you can enjoy all the outrageous fun and laughter of Disney's most legendary comedian as he stars in his very own, full-length motion picture! In the great tradition of quality Disney animation, A Goofy Movie is a classic blend of irresistible characters, unforgettable music and an endearing modern-day story about how the lovable Goof bonds with his teenage son Max on a hilarious cross-country road trip. En route to the ol' fishing hole, they find themselves up to their floppy ears in misadventure! Will Max learn there's nothing wrong with taking after dear old dad... even if he is a little goofy? The question is answered in the showstopping finale when Max and Goofy "crash the stage" at the most spectacular rock concert ever performed! Filled with action-packed scenes, narrow escapes -- even a comic close encounter with Bigfoot -- Disney's critically acclaimed hit comedy is delightfully memorable adventure your family will love taking again and again!
|1||Green warning screens||September 7, 1991|
|2||Walt Disney Home Video logo||June 19, 1992|
|3||Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection promo||September 6, 1995|
|4||Trailer for Gargoyles the Movie||September 6, 1995|
|5||Promo for Pocahontas video games||September 6, 1995|
|6||Parachute Express music video||September 6, 1995|
|7||Feature Presentation||November 22, 1991|
|8||Full Screen Format Disclaimer||January 22, 1994|
|9||A Goofy Movie||April 7, 1995|
- The Jungle Book (Live Action) (May 19, 1995)
- Squanto: A Warrior's Tale (June 20, 1995)
- All 2 of Disney's Aladdin's Arabian Adventures (July 21, 1995)
- Disney's Sing-Along Songs: Colors of the Wind (July 21, 1995)
- Man of the House (August 8, 1995)
- All 2 of Bill Nye: The Science Guy (August 11, 1995)
- Tall Tale: The Unbelievable Adventure (August 15, 1995)
- Heavyweights (August 15, 1995)
- Cinderella (Demo version only)
- All 2 of Gargoyles (October 11, 1995)
A Goofy Movie premiered on the Disney Channel on November 10, 1996, and aired there through August 19, 2000.