My Little Pony: Equestria Girls began production of DVD copies on June 10, 2013 (with all contents last modified on June 7, 2013), before it hit theaters on June 16, then released in stores on August 6.
- January 17, 2012: Production of Equestria Girls dates back to as early as this date, when the outline was published by Meghan McCarthy.
- January 30, 2012: McCarthy published the first draft of the script.
- February 10, 2012: The second draft of the script was published.
- March 2, 2012: A locked polish script was published.
- December 4, 2012: The final script was published on this date.
- January 22, 2013: The first rough cuts were sent in.
- March 15, 2013: The final cut of the film was sent in.
- May 13, 2013: The film was completed.
Join Twilight Sparkle and her new Canterlot high friends in this brand new animated feature! When her crown is stolen from the Crystal Empire, Twilight Sparkle pursues the thief into an alternate world where she finds herself turned into... a teenage girl! To regain her crown and return to Equestria, Twilight must learn how to fit into this strange new world and defeat Sunset Shimmer in a competition to becomes crowned Princess of the Fall Formal at Canterlot High. Luckily, she'll have the assistance of Spike and five teenage girls who remind her of a certain group of ponies back home.
- Through The Looking Glass Of Equestria Girls
- Karaoke Songs
- Printable Movie Poster
- Ponify Yourself
This DVD also includes a trailer for Littlest Pet Shop: Sweetest Pets, uploaded to YouTube on June 26, 2013.
- September 1, 2013 - First broadcast on the Hub Network.
- October 14, 2013 - First re-broadcast.
- June 23, 2014
- May 25, 2015
- November 5, 2016
- December 31, 2016
- April 8, 2017
- June 24, 2017
- February 10, 2018
- March 25, 2018
- December 31, 2019
Vice Principal Luna
Cutie Mark Crusaders