In an effort to regain her stolen crown, Princess Twilight Sparkle steps through a magical mirror into a completely new world where some things have changed, but true friendships remain magical.
This book is based on the film My Little Pony: Equestria Girls, with some differences between the novel and the film.
- The Princess Summit (Page 1)
- Sunset Shimmer Strikes at Night (Page 17)
- A Royal Predicament (Page 27)
- Through the Portal (Page 41)
- Storming the Castle (Page 51)
- Searching for Celestia (Page 65)
- A Lunchroom Divided (Page 75)
- Sunset Comes After Twilight (Page 91)
- The Wrong Kind of Attention (Page 107)
- The Definition of a Winner (Page 121)
- The Tails of Twilight Sparkle (Page 135)
- A Frame and a Flash (Page 145)
- The Truth About Equestria (Page 157)
- A Chance for the Dance (Page 165)
- The Canterlot High School Coronation (Page 173)
- The True Colors of Sunset (Page 195)
- After the Sun Sets (Page 203)
- Back to Equestria (Page 209)
The story ends at page 216. Starting on the next page after that are some activities.
Differences between the novel and the film
- Trixie does not appear in the book.
- The human world's Twilight and het pet dog Spike are not mentioned.
- In Chapter 15, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna wear Fall Formal clothing instead of their normal outfits.