From Walt Disney Animation Studios comes the action-packed adventure Ralph Breaks the Internet. Ralph and fellow misfit Vanellope risk it all by traveling to the world wide web in search of a part to save her game, Sugar Rush. They’re in way over their heads, so they must rely on the citizens of the internet—including Yesss, the head algorithm and heart and soul of the trend-making site BuzzzTube, and Shank, a tough-as-nails driver from the gritty online auto-racing game, Slaughter Race—to help them navigate their way.
In Other Languages
|Portuguese||WiFi Ralph: Quebrando a Internet|
|Korean||주먹왕 랄프 2|
- July 13, 2015: Development of Ralph Breaks the Internet dates back to this date, when it was nominated with Frozen 2 for release on November 21, 2018, both taking place of Dean Wellins' film since then. At that time, another film, titled "Gigantic", was scheduled for release on March 9, 2018, after Moana was assigned the November 23, 2016 release date.
- June 30, 2016: Ralph Breaks the Internet moved up to March 9, 2018, pushing "Gigantic" back to November 21, 2018, the date in which both the Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen sequels were originally nominated for release.
- April 25, 2017: Ralph Breaks the Internet was pushed back to its original release date (as a former nominee) of November 21, 2018, while Gigantic was pushed back to a date after Frozen 2 (November 27, 2019) before eventually being canceled altogether.
- July 14, 2017: Some plot details were announced at the next D23 Expo.
|Format||Country of origin||Date|
|Teaser trailer||Worldwide||February 28, 2018|
|Theatrical trailer||Worldwide||June 4, 2018|
|Original theatrical||USA||November 21, 2018|
This film was advertised on the following:
- Incredibles 2 (November 6, 2018)
- Christopher Robin
- Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 3
- Olaf's Frozen Adventure
- https://movies.disney.com/ralph-breaks-the-internet-wreck-it-ralph-2 (launched on March 1, 2018)
|Trailers for Ralph Breaks the Internet|
|Trailers attached to this film|