Note: From the official Pixar website in 2008.
In Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in the city of Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero, Auguste Gusteau. Despite the apparent dangers of being an unwanted visitor in the kitchen at one of Paris' most exclusive restaurants, Remy forms an unlikely partnership with Linguini, the garbage boy, who inadvertently discovers Remy's amazing talents. They strike a deal, ultimately setting into motion a hilarious and exciting chain of extraordinary events that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down.
In Other Languages
- December 7, 2004: Originally scheduled for a November 2006 release, the film was pushed back to June 29, 2007.
|Format||Country of origin||Date|
|Teaser trailer||USA||June 9, 2006|
|Original theatrical||USA||June 29, 2007|
|Blu-ray Disc/DVD||USA||November 6, 2007|
- Cars (June 9, 2006)
This film contained trailers for films like DreamWorks Animation's Bee Movie and Disney/Pixar's next film, WALL-E.
Home video release
- http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/ratatouille (June 2006–October 2007)
- http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/cars (October 2007–May 2013)
- http://www.pixar.com/featurefilms/rat (October 2006–June 2012)
- http://www.pixar.com/features_films/RATATOUILLE (June 2012–March 2017)
- https://www.pixar.com/feature-films/ratatouille (April 2017–present)
|Rank of worldwide release|
|Rank of release in North America|
|Rank of release on DVD worldwide|
|Rank of release on DVD in North America|
|Rank of release on Blu-ray Disc worldwide|
|Rank of release on Blu-ray Disc in North America|