Close to Toy Story's 10th anniversary in 2005, a new Special Edition DVD was released on September 6 of that year, as announced on June 15, 2005. A UMD was also made.
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the movie that changed the face of entertainment. Toy Story, the first full-length computer animated feature film, is "a wonder to behold." --People
Experience a hilarious fantasy about the lives toys lead when they're left alone. Woody (Tom Hanks), an old-fashioned cowboy doll, is Andy's favorite. But when Andy gets Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen) for his birthday, the flashy new space hero takes Andy's room by storm! Their rivalry leaves them lost with a toy's worst nightmare -- Sid, the toy-destroying boy-next-door. Woody and Buzz must work together to escape, realizing along the way that they've got a friend...in each other!
Now, in a magnificent special edition, Toy Story shines even brighter. With an all new enhanced picture and exclusive bonus features, including deleted scenes and a retrospective special with Director John Lasseter, this modern classic is one you'll enjoy.
- Audio commentary by John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter, Ralph Eggleston, Bill Reeves, Ralph Guggenheim, and Bonnie Arnold
- "The Making of Toy Story" (featurette)
- Filmmakers' Reflect
- Deleted Scenes: Deleted Animation Intro, "Torture", "Rain", Deleted Storyreel Intro, alternate openings: "Buzz Show" and "Shootout", Woody's Nightmare, Eastern Gate, Shakes the Rattle, and Sid's Comeuppance
- Design galleries and 3D turnarounds
- Storyreel and final film comparison
- Production tour
- "You've Got a Friend in Me" music video
- Trailers and TV spots
- "The Claw!" game
- Sheriff Woody
- Opening Credits ("You've Got a Friend in Me")
- The Coast Is Clear
- The Staff Meeting
- Recon Plan Charlie
- Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger
- "Strange Things"
- Woody vs Buzz
- Who Will Andy Pick?
- Buzz Hitches a Ride
- Lost at the Gas Station
- Pizza Planet
- Sid's House
- Back at Andy's
- Playtime With Sid
- The Buzz Lightyear Commercial
- "I Will Go Sailing No More"
- Hannah's Tea Party
- Sid's Window to Andy's Window
- The Big One
- Andy Misses Woody
- "Buzz, I Can't Do This Without You"
- Woody Asks for Help
- "Wind the Frog"
- "Play Nice!"
- The Chase
- Rocket Power
- Christmas in Andy's New House
- End Credits
In Other Countries
|Country of origin||Release date|
|Japan||November 23, 2005|
|South Korea||November 23, 2005|
|United Kingdom||November 28, 2005|
|Australia||November 30, 2005|
Pocahontas (10th Anniversary Edition)
|Toy Story (10th Anniversary Edition)||Succeeded by|
Cinderella (Platinum Edition)