Buckle up for an epic adventure where anything is possible! A young girl named June with a big imagination makes an incredible discovery – the amusement park of her dreams has come to life. Filled with the world’s wildest rides operated by fun-loving animals, the excitement never ends. But when trouble hits, June and her misfit team of furry friends begin an unforgettable journey to save the park. Action-packed and brimming with laughs, Wonder Park is a ride the whole family will love.
In Other Languages
|Portuguese||O Parque dos Sonhos|
- September 2014: Production of the film officially began.
- November 10, 2015: The film, originally titled "Amusement Park", was given a release date of March 22, 2019.
- January 26, 2017: The film's release date moved up to July 13, 2018. But shortly afterwards, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation took that date.
- August 7, 2017: Wonder Park was pushed back to its original release date of March 2019, except now on the 15th of that month.
- December 19, 2017: After another of Paramount's films, a third SpongeBob SquarePants film, was pushed back even further, Wonder Park was since then now Paramount Animation's only release for 2019. The company did not announce any more new films in development until April 25, 2018.
|Format||Country of origin||Date|
|Teaser trailer||Worldwide||July 9, 2018|
|Theatrical trailer||Worldwide||November 14, 2018|
|Original theatrical||USA||March 15, 2019|
|Digital HD||USA||June 4, 2019|
|Blu-ray/DVD||USA||June 18, 2019|
- https://www.paramount.com/movies/wonder-park (launched in July 2018)
|Trailers for Wonder Park|
|Trailers attached to this film|
|Logos||Film • Home media • Television|
|Movies||Monster Trucks (2017) • Sherlock Gnomes (2018) • Wonder Park (2019)|